A big congratulations to our spring 2021 media arts grads! We combined MART with graphic design and had two showcases that each included prerecorded intros from the students, their capstone projects, and a Q&A with faculty and select friends and family (seating was limited due to Covid). This was such a fun year and we are so proud of this group! We saw a wonderful variety of media including animation, motion graphics live action, and film. Here’s a taste:
- Elli Gifferson, Visual Poetry (Live Action)
- Ian Overn, Short Film (Live Action)
- Caleb Schilling, Trailer (Live Action & Motion Graphics)
- Anya Schroeder, Visual Poetry (Film & Animation)
- Alex Troska (Graphic Design), Self-Promotion Merchandise
- Sam Christenson (Graphic Design & MART), Comic Book & Animation
- Clayton Johnson, Music Video (Live Action + Effects)
- Lyla LaMay, Photo Series & Short Film (Motion Graphics)
- Sam Pollard, Adult Animation
- Aaron Stuve, Short Film (Live Action)
Here are a couple project highlights: first, Nature Gives No Choice by Lyla LaMay followed by It Was Poetry by Anya Schroeder.
And here are the two full capstone showcases. Enjoy!